Pros & Cons Of Bullion Exchanges Gold Broker – A Review
Many retirees failed to realize that their social security income won’t be enough to cover all retirement expenses because of inflation. Assuming that they don’t live a modest lifestyle, it would be hard to keep up with living expenses. Their lack of financial planning puts them at the risk of going broke in retirement.
Bullion Exchanges is a company that offers services that help secure your retirement plan with ease. Read along to know more about their benefits.
What Is Bullion Exchanges?
Bullion Exchanges is a trusted precious metals retailer located in New York City’s Diamond District. This company has a wide variety of products and services, ranging from gold coins to silver bars and other precious metals.
When it comes to retirement plans, this company offers Precious Metals IRAs. It has partnerships with three IRA-approved depositories: International Depository Services (IDS) Delaware, IDS Canada, and SWP Cayman Islands.
Benefits Of Investing In Precious Metals IRAs
Bullion Exchanges offer services that allow customers to invest in bullion and precious metals as retirement savings. We have listed below why it would
- Easy to buy: Bullion Exchanges’ website gives easy access to product information, and provides a comprehensive application guide for the Precious Metals IRA.
- Precious metals are not affected by inflation: Gold, silver and other precious metals are not affected by inflation because they derive their value differently than paper currency. Its value only increases overtime.
- Tangible asset: Unlike other assets like houses or land, precious metals are assets that are truly yours. You can buy them, sell them, pass it to the next generation, it’s entirely up to you. They are yours!
- High liquidity: It’s very easy to sell gold and silver whenever it’s needed. These assets can quickly get your hands on your cash because there will always be buyers of precious metals.
- Tested by time: Gold and silver have been in the trade for at least 5,000 years because of its artistic and industrial importance. They are not going to disappear anytime soon, making them perfect investments.
- Safe investment: Gold and silver have earned the status as safe investments because even in a bad economy, gold prices hold their value—and even tend to rise.
Bullion Exchanges’ IRA Services Review
Products And Services: Precious Metals IRA
Bullion Exchanges makes it easy to set up your precious metals IRA. It offers the lowest costs and the quickest and most convenient way to open and maintain an IRA Account with the help of GoldStar Trust Company and Equity Trust IRA. Also, they partner with three top and high-class IRA-approved bullion storage facilities:
- IDS Delaware and
- IDS Canada
- SWP Cayman Islands.
Bullion exchanges sell their products at a competitive price, and give sale promos on top of that. You can get gold, silver, platinum, and palladium products at the cheapest rates. If you find a current lower price on another authorized dealer’s web stores, it offers to adjust your payment to the lower price upon request. Not to mention, they deliver their products for free.
Bullion Exchanges is committed to selling 100% Authentic products, making sure that each product you purchase has the best visual representation along with all the necessary product descriptions. Customers
It is very easy to navigate through Bullion Exchanges’ website, and its customer service hotlines are very easy to find. Customers express how responsive their representatives are for concerns, follow ups and inquiries. Overall, it provides a hassle-free customer experience.
Bullion Exchanges Customer Reviews
Bullion Exchanges is transparent with its customer reviews and is dedicated to cater to needs and concerns. Reviews left by customers on golddealreviews.com were mostly five stars for the following:
- Overall rating
- Customer service
- Buying experience
Four stars was the average rating for Bullion Exchanges’ shipping time because of the company’s thorough processing of orders that include authentication and authorization of the sale.
- Easy purchasing and accessibility.
- High level of liquidity.
- Brings diversity to a portfolio.
- Unaffected by inflation.
- Precious metals have no cash flow: Unless it is sold, there is no direct cash income from storing gold.
- Storage cost: Storing gold typically has a storage cost from ⅓ of 1 percent to 1.25 percent depending on the depository account value.
- Premiums and taxes: When buying gold and silver, you also pay for premiums and taxes on top of that. Who wants to spend more anyway?
Financial Challenges Of Retiring (PROBLEM)
Most retirees never considered a careful planning of their life in retirement during their earning years. And because of this, these are the challenges they face:
- Rising cost of living: Inflation decreases the value of money overtime, so it’s important to have enough to cover your living expenses in the future, and account for additional services like health insurance.
- Decreasing funds: Because retirement can last for decades, your investment might not be enough to get you through your whole retirement. Unless you have a passive income, you should have enough budget to spend for your needs.
- Being affected by the stock market: Many people invest their money on the stock market, and it is also important to consider that it is volatile and that the value of your investment may rise and fall. There is no guarantee that your investment is the same amount that you will withdraw years down the road.
How To Enjoy Retirement Without Going Broke (SOLUTION)
Many dream of spending their retirement years traveling, living comfortably and pursuing hobbies, but nobody wants to go broke doing that. So, how can you make the most of a long retirement? Here are a few things you can do to avoid going broke during your retirement. (more finance)
Make A Financial Plan
Financial planning is essential to avoid going broke. It is important to set financial goals that cover your lifestyle, inflation, and long term care. As we age, health care services also bcome a part of the costs! Having enough money to afford all that is key to enjoy your golden years.
Find A Low-Stress Source Of Income
Many seniors don’t usually continue working in their retirement age. However, if you’re still physically able, finding a low-stress source of income for extra cash can be very helpful and motivating. Alongside that, your gold and silver investments can serve as passive income that contributes to your ideal relaxed retirement life.
Your primary source for retirement income should be more than one. Having a backup plan lessens the chances of going broke in retirement. Bullion products, commemorative coins, gold, silver, platinum products, and other bullion exchanges products are great investments other than stocks.
Frequently Asked Questions About Bullion Exchanges
Does Bullion Exchanges have a physical location?
Yes. Bullion Exchanges’ retail store is located at 30 West 47th Street, Store 1, New York, NY, 10036, USA.
How do I know if their products are real?
All of Bullion Exchanges’ products come with a 100% guarantee of authenticity. Products are usually purchased directly from the Mint of production or from authorized distributors. They also have in-house professionals that screen products to detect counterfeits. Certain products (SPECIFY) come with an Assay Certificate, Certificate of Authenticity or in an Assay Card that also guarantee the product’s authenticity.
Planning for retirement is never easy. Luckily, there are many ways to secure your investments through stable and hard assets like precious metals.
Bullion Exchanges is the ideal partner to invest in Precious Metals IRAs because of their secure and transparent services as well as its IRA-approved bullion storage facilities. (EXPAND PROS AND CONS)
We hope this article helped you decide on how you could invest in your retirement securely! You can visit Bullion Express’ website for more information.
The owners of this website may be paid to recommend Goldco. The content on this website, including any positive reviews of Goldco and other reviews, may not be neutral or independent.